£18,000 - £20,000 a year - Full-time, Permanent
Monday to Friday
Full Job Description
Due to expansion, The CPD Group are looking for an Account Manager.
We are a rapidly growing company based in Rothwell, Northamptonshire. We keep things simple and effective, delivering Education Accreditation Services to Trainers and Training Providers around the UK and Overseas.
We have thousands of satisfied customers from all over the globe. With a provider focused outlook that puts our clients first, we are proud to deliver the best CPD Accreditation service in the UK.
We are looking for a reliable and proven Account Manager. The successful applicant will undertake administrative tasks, ensuring customers are guided through the Accreditation Process, helping them decide which Accreditation Plans and Service is best suited for them.
The tasks of the Account Manager will include helping new and existing customers with questions regarding the accreditation of training courses and activities.
The ideal candidate will possess a high degree of professionalism, attention to detail and be competent in prioritising and working with little supervision. They will be self-motivated and trustworthy. A confident telephone manner is highly desirable with a desire to excel in Sales.
The Account Manager will ensure the smooth running of the accreditation process and contribute to driving sustainable growth of the company, by converting warm leads and looking to introduce the company to new and prospective clients.
- Coordinate accreditation activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company procedures
- Assist with phone enquires from new prospects and existing customers
- Process submissions of accreditation activities
- Support colleagues with marketing activities and social media
- Accurately update records and databases of accreditation customers and training activities
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
- Process direct debit and card payments and support invoicing of existing customers
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary
- Excellent administrative skills and good IT skills, including Microsoft Office packages: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and databases (Essential)
- Demonstrable ability to work independently (Essential)
- Excellent personal organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and to work to and meet tight deadlines (Essential)
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate and work effectively across teams and with a variety of people both inside and outside the organisation (Essential)
- Understanding of reputation management (Desirable)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (Essential)
- High level of accuracy in all work with excellent attention to detail and excellent written English (Essential)
- Excellent customer service skills with a proven ability to respond positively and proactively to colleagues and external contacts (Essential)
- An understanding of the education and training sector (Desirable)
- Highly motivated and proactive
- A collaborative team player
- Creative flair
- Calm under pressure, flexible, friendly and helpful
- Discreet with an understanding of the need to maintain confidentiality
- Tactful and diplomatic when dealing with sensitive matters
- Strong desire to succeed in Sales.
- Bonus Structure
- Casual dress
- Gym membership
- On-site parking
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus scheme
- Commission pay